What is ccKids?
Every Sunday all kids (babies through 4th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus on their level.
We want every kid to…
· Trust God no matter what
· Make wise choices
· Treat others as they want to be treated
We do this through…
· Fun and engaging activities
· Energetic worship through singing
· Dynamic storytelling of Bible stories
· Small group application with committed adult leaders
We realize you, the parents, are the most important influence in your kids’ lives! We are here to partner with you and to support you in bringing them up through…
· Take home applications for the whole family from the Bible
· Family activities/events for the whole family
· Opportunities to serve our community together
How Check-In Works
You may check in your child at the entry to the kids’ building starting at 10:45. You will be given a tag that is exclusive to your family. Your child will need to wear a name tag that matches the number on your families tag. After the service, you will return to your child’s classroom and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
Connecting at Home
Now your family has a way to connect to the same topics and themes that your kids are learning about on Sunday during the week.